1. All displays to be set so as not constitute a hazard to the public.
2. Each seller is required to keep his own area clean. No one is permitted to leave any discarded merchandise, boxes or cartons on ground.
3. Management reserves the right to prohibit certain items for sale.
4. The following articles may not be sold: Foods or Beverages in Concession Line including Alcoholic Beverages.
5. Electric use for Inside Booths - One Light per booth.
6. Electric use for Outside - Arrangement made prior to use.
7. Inside and Outside space rented by month must be opened for business for a reasonable amount of time each month.
8. Tapes and records to be played as not to bother your neighbor.
9. Monthly Rent: Rent due on last paid date.
10. Supplemental Heat: Gas Heaters only (to be inspected by management). NO ELECTRIC HEATERS.
11. No Gun Trading.
12. NO PERSONAL DOGS ALLOWED ON PREMISES.
13. All animals being sold must be in proper animal containment under owner's control.
14. Failure to claim designated paid spaces before 7:00 A. M. constitutes forfeiture of designated paid spaces (and cover if rented).
15. No Refund or replacement will be made on rented covers for spaces not claimed by 7:00 A. M.
16. NO COUNTERFEIT MERCHANDISE TO BE SOLD ON PREMISES.
17. ALL PRODUCTS WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE MUST BE IN DATE.
18. Animal dealers must fill out sales papers and turn them in to the office.
19. No turtles can be sold.
20. All concession foods sold under contract only.