Vendor and Booth Info
RESERVATION RENTAL TIMES
Tuesday - office open 10 am to 2 pm for rentals
Wednesday - office open 8 am to 2 pm for rentals
Saturday - gate house open 3 pm to 8 pm for rentals
Space size - 10' wide x 20' long
Shed tops are available
Electric outlets are available - (notice: not all spaces have electrical outlets)
Space size 10' wide x 10' long
Add electric outlet to space - (notice: not all spaces have electrical outlets)
All sizes are approximate. No guarantee of availability, for best locations and accommodation, call 1-800-535-2286 early to reserve your space.
The purchasing of a seller’s permit constitutes an agreement by flea market seller to comply with all flea market rules and regulations. The flea market management reserves the right to revoke seller’s permit, to refund fee paid and to evict rules violators. Flea market management assumes no responsibility for any items Lost, Stolen or Damages while on these premises. Seller agrees to hold flea market management harmless from any liability or damage arising from seller’s use of the premises and/or injury to persons or property resulting from items sold or exchanged by seller thereon seller further agrees to comply with all the provisions of the Alabama Deceptive Trade Practices Act. Which may also be known as Alabama Consumer Protection Act.
1. All displays to be set so as not constitute a hazard to the public.
2. Each seller is required to keep his own area clean. No one is permitted to leave any discarded merchandise, boxes or cartons on ground.
3. Management reserves the right to prohibit certain items for sale.
4. The following articles may not be sold: Foods or Beverages in Concession Line including Alcoholic Beverages.
5. Electric use for Inside Booths - One Light per booth.
6. Electric use for Outside - Arrangement made prior to use.
7. Inside and Outside space rented by month must be opened for business for a reasonable amount of time each month.
8. Tapes and records to be played as not to bother your neighbor.
9. Monthly Rent: Rent due on last paid date.
10. Supplemental Heat: Gas Heaters only (to be inspected by management). NO ELECTRIC HEATERS.
11. No Gun Trading.
12. No personal dogs allowed on premises.
13. All animals being sold must be in proper animal containment under owner's control.
14. Failure to claim designated paid spaces before 7:00 A. M. constitutes forfeiture of designated paid spaces (and cover if rented).
15. No Refund or replacement will be made on rented covers for spaces not claimed by 7:00 A. M.
16. NO COUNTERFEIT MERCHANDISE TO BE SOLD ON PREMISES.
17. ALL PRODUCTS WITH AN EXPIRATION DATE MUST BE IN DATE.
18. Animal dealers must fill out sales papers and turn them in to the office.
19. No turtles can be sold.
20. All concession foods sold under contract only.